Management of the Greenwich Hill Condominium Association is overseen by our Executive Board. And our Board has hired Continental Real Estate Management to handle the day-to-day operations and finances of the community.
Continental is a State College professional property management firm that specializes in condominium management. They currently manage more than 60 associations in the Centre County region.
For Greenwich Hill Residents: Please note that you will be responsible for all service charges if you ask Continental to assist you with any type of services for your unit. In most non-emergency situations you should first call an Association Board member if you have any questions about your maintenance responsibility as a unit owner vs. the Association’s responsibility.
Continental currently performs the following types of services for our Association:
- Bookkeeping and accounting.
- Paying our bills.
- Preparing our proposed annual budget.
- Obtaining bids for services such as landscaping, snow removal, insurance and selected other services.
- Attending Board and Owners meetings.
- Preparing reserve account and cash flow analyses.
- Providing emergency maintenance services.
Our primary contacts at Continental are John Hanna and Bobette Myers. Their contact information is:
Phone: (814) 238-1598.